The new Mod. Linear 1730 laser cutting system represents the most advanced technology in working flat elements for use in the paper industry.
The working area of 1700x3000 mm also allows working big formats of die-boards.
The movement of both X and Y axes with linear motors allows making very rapid displacements at very high resolution in terms of accuracy.
The Linear 1730 model can be equipped with various laser sources, with a power ranging from 1000W to 3000W (Slab Rofin Sinar).
By increasing the laser source power, the cutting speed will also increase (continuous and/or pulse cutting) resulting in a higher production capacity of the machine.
The Linear 1730 model is equipped with :
- a cutting head that works axially,
- a foot-plate that always ensures the right focusing of the cutting head on the material to be worked, by compensating for any material thickness differences,
- a next-generation CNC Smart Manager Numeric Control which allows, through an appropriate Post Processor, connection with all CAD’s existing on the market that can generate DXF files and/or other vector file formats.
This model can also be integrated with some devices that are necessary to develop further workings:
- Galvanometer unit : it is used to carry out logos, codes , etc., on the die-board surface, in such a way as to report identification information of the product being worked.
- Capacitive head : it works at high pressure for cutting metals. It can cut both plywood and metal without any need to change the head; it is equipped with an electronic sensor that can detect any thickness differences or deformation of the metal plate, thus avoiding contact with the metal material being cut.
Internet connection is also available between the machine and the manufacturing company for remote technical support.