The new LME fiber cutting system is now included within the Cutlite Penta range of products: it was specifically designed to meet the needs of the fashion accessories world that has long required small-sized machines with speed and accuracy performances of excellence. Due to these features, its 3015 model can represent the market entry level for those customers that now turn to used machines with outdated technology. LME perfectly meets this requirement, in that it keeps the linear-motor architecture and the ‘all in one’ characteristic of the bigger Fiber Plus machine as well as the same cutting head with autofocus and process sensors in addition to the possibility of drawing and programming solutions on board the machine, thus making it a highly versatile system. Its installation takes maximum two working days.
• Small and compact: Its footprint is slightly larger than its working area
• Full of technology: linear motors, process sensors, autofocusing head
• All in one: electrical unit, laser source, integrated control panel
• Easy and fast installation : in one day the machine is ready to start production from the customer
• Cad cam software integrated on board machine