Laser machine Fiber Compact
Fiber Compact is the brand new machine for 3D cutting. Its fiber laser source allows treating metals. Therefore, its natural application is within the precision mechanical engineering industry. Linear motors allow rapidly reaching the most difficult corners of the piece to be treated.
This way, the part is fixed and cutting accuracy is guaranteed. The machine is controlled by the Alfa Learning device, a control and self-learning software easy to be used. Alfa Learning allows entering data on an 8′ portable tablet.
Laser cutting metal with Fiber Compact
- High gantry structure with easy-to-equip working table at 400mm from the floor Completely free from obstacles.
- The machine turns out to be extremely compact with all of its systems and switchboards on.
- Laser and chiller are on board the machine and this allows very short installation times and little impact in terms of ground layout.
- The linear motors ensure extraordinary speed and accuracy. The Bosch absolute linear encoders and the direct drive motors on the rotary axes allow never reaching zero machine and in case of collision with the head they are not to be reset.
- New specially designed cabin for easier access.
|Z Axis||720 mm / 980 mm /1200 mm /1600 mm|
|Speed||Up to 100m/min|
|Power (Watt)||1.000 – 2.000 – 3.000 – 4.000 – 6.000 – 8.000|
|2D Working area||1515 (1500 x 1500 mm) 2015 (2000 x 1500 mm) – 3015 (3000 x 1500 mm) – 4020 (4000 x 2000 mm)|
|3D Working area||1515 (1000 x 1000 mm) 2015 (1500 x 1000 mm) – 3015 (2500 x 1000 mm) – 4020 (3500 x 1500 mm)|
software solutions for Fiber Compact
Peps (3D cutting)
Find out other types of laser cutting we can offer:
Sturdy, reliable and fast machines: laser cutting machines for plastic materials are at your side in the most difficult production cycles.
Due to engineered optics and the most sought-after laser sources, our machines allow to obtain clean, precise and regular cuts.
Flexibility and precision are the keywords underlying the design of Cutlite Penta’s five-axis cutting systems.
Take advantage of Cutlite Penta’s best technology. We supply OEM solutions that can be integrated in existing or new industrial systems.