Laser machine Linear Cube
Linear Cube is an innovative laser cutting system made up of 5 axes including three Cartesian (X,Y,Z) axes and two polar (B,C) axes. The monolithic structure featuring onboard laser source allows definitely reducing installation times while guaranteeing the utmost balance of optical
The linear motors of X and Y axes ensure excellent dynamical performances along with very high accuracy. Motors for rotary axes (B,C) are torques and use absolute transducers, there are no longer gears transmitting motion as transmission is direct and accordingly more accurate and it does not require any tooling in case of shock. ± 180° Rotation of the two rotary axes
Laser cutting metal with Linear Cube
- ± 180° Rotation of the two rotary axes
- High application flexibility: plane cutting, 3D piece cutting, pipe cutting, inclined cutting
- Excellent quality and high accuracy cutting
- Excellent performance on the 3D system market
- Moving optics: accuracy that does not depend on the piece weight
- User-friendlier and less expensive equipment
- Easier and faster changes of production compared to the moving table systems
- Total accessibility, easy installation
- Structure featuring excellent mechanical characteristics
- Availability of a number of different configurations and of possible adjustments based on specific production needs
- Reasonable investment and reduced operating charges
|Z Axes||720 mm / 980 mm / 1200 mm / 1600 mm|
|Acceleration||Axes X-Y-Z: 1G ; Axes B-C: 55 rad/s^|
|Laser power (Watt)||1.000 – 2.000 – 3.000.- 4.000 – 6.000 – 8.000 -10.000 – 12.000 – 15.000 – 20.000|
|2D Working area||1515 (1500 x 1500 mm) – 3015 (3000 x 1500 mm) – 4020 (4000 x 2000 mm) – 6020 (6000 x 2000 mm) – 8020 (8000 x 2000 mm) 8025 (8000 x 2500 mm) – 12030 (12000 x 3000 mm)|
|Symmetrical axes Speed||140 m/min (5500.0 inch/min)|
software solutions for Linear Cube
Find out other types of laser cutting we can offer:
Sturdy, reliable and fast machines: laser cutting machines for plastic materials are at your side in the most difficult production cycles.
Due to engineered optics and the most sought-after laser sources, our machines allow to obtain clean, precise and regular cuts.
Flexibility and precision are the keywords underlying the design of Cutlite Penta’s five-axis cutting systems.
Take advantage of Cutlite Penta’s best technology. We supply OEM solutions that can be integrated in existing or new industrial systems.