Laser machine LMP
The new CO2 LMP laser cutting system is now part of the Cutlite Penta family. Designed to meet the market demands for small-sized machines with excellent speed and precision performance. The 1515 version can therefore represent the market entry-level system.
LMP meets this demand, maintaining the linear motor architecture and the all-in- one feature of the bigger Plus, as well as the same cutting head, with the possibility of designing and programming on board the machine thus making it a highly versatile system. Its installation takes maximum two working days.
Cutting plexiglass with LMP
- Small and compact: Its footprint is slightly larger than its working area
- Full of technology: linear motors, process sensors, radio frequency (RF) source Possibility of adding a galvanometer marking system
- All in one: electrical units, laser source, control panel, all integrated This ensures high travel speeds and high precision in the marking process
- Easy and fast installation : the machine is ready to start production with the customer in one day
- CAD CAM software integrated on board the machine
|Laser Power (Watt)||RF333 – 350 – RF555 550 – RF777 750 – RF888 850|
|Working area||1515 (1550×1550 mm) – 2015 (2050×1550 mm)|
|Speed||Up to 140 m/min (55000 inch/min)|
|Acceleration||Over 25 m/s2 (2.5 g)|
software solutions for LMP
hardware solutions for LMP
Cutting head for plastics
CP Scan (Galvo head)
Camera Vision system (CCD camera)
Find out other types of laser cutting we can offer:
Sturdy, reliable and fast machines: laser cutting machines for plastic materials are at your side in the most difficult production cycles.
Due to engineered optics and the most sought-after laser sources, our machines allow to obtain clean, precise and regular cuts.
Flexibility and precision are the keywords underlying the design of Cutlite Penta’s five-axis cutting systems.
Take advantage of Cutlite Penta’s best technology. We supply OEM solutions that can be integrated in existing or new industrial systems.