Laser machine Plus Five
Plus Five is an innovative 5-axis laser cutting system of which 3 Cartesian (X, Y, Z) and two polar B, C. The monolithic structure with on-board laser source allows to reduce installation times to a minimum and guarantees extreme stability of the optical alignments. The linear motors of the X and Y axes guarantee excellent dynamic performances, with very high precision. The motors for the rotary axes (B, C) are fixed and the rotation motion is transmitted to the focusing head by means of coaxial sleeves.
This allows to obtain a head with reduced dimensions and such to be able to insert it during the working in very narrow spaces
Cutting plexiglass with Plus Five
- Great application flexibility: flat cutting, three-dimensional pieces cutting, pipe cutting, inclined cutting
- Excellent cutting quality and great precision
- Excellent performance on the market for 3D system
- Movable optics: precision independent of the weight of the piece
- Simpler and less expensive equipment
- Faster and easier production changes compared to mobile table systems
- Total accessibility, simple installation
- Structure with excellent mechanical characteristics
- Possibility to choose different configurations and to adapt the system to its production needs
- Low investment and reduced operating costs
|Laser power (Watt)||RF333 350 – RF555 550 – RF777 750 – RF888 850|
|Z Axes||750 mm|
|2D working area||1500x1500mm – 2000x2000mm – 3000x1500mm – 4000x2000mm|
|3D working area||900x900mm|
software solutions for Plus Five
Peps (3D cutting)
hardware solutions for Plus Five
Manual extractable table for plastic laser machines
Find out other types of laser cutting we can offer:
Sturdy, reliable and fast machines: laser cutting machines for plastic materials are at your side in the most difficult production cycles.
Due to engineered optics and the most sought-after laser sources, our machines allow to obtain clean, precise and regular cuts.
Flexibility and precision are the keywords underlying the design of Cutlite Penta’s five-axis cutting systems.
Take advantage of Cutlite Penta’s best technology. We supply OEM solutions that can be integrated in existing or new industrial systems.