Innovative and flexible laser systems for the advertising sector
In the advertising sector, even the finest detail contributes to define the image of a brand. The extraordinary accuracy guaranteed by the laser systems is the solution to get high quality advertising elements, with unique and versatile effects.
The Cutlite Penta laser machines for cutting of plastic and metal materials are in-house designed and developed so as to offer high-profile processing.
Due to laser cutting, engraving and micro-drilling, realizing advertising banners, signs and backlight panels is extremely rapid and cost-effective. The reduction in processing time and costs adds to the advantage of neat cutting and perfectly finished edges without any further processing required.
DISCOVER TAILORED LASER SYSTEMS FOR YOUR COMPANY:
Macchina laser PLUS CP
Plus CP series machines have been specifically designed to get the highest performance, these machines are the best solution for the laser cutting of PMMA + Acrylic.Find out more
Creativity and customization with the Cutlite Penta laser systems
The Cutlite Penta laser machines are suitable for any need of customization. Due to our proprietary technology and ongoing search for innovative solutions, we can supply our customers with cutting-edge systems for the advertising sector. From high-power sources to the accuracy of the integrated optical system, we use the best components to get excellent results even in the most complex processing such as shaped cutting and engraving for backlight signs even on large-sized surfaces and processing in space with robots and 5-axis systems.
Advantages of the Cutlite Penta laser systems::
- High performance in terms of power and speed
- Better cutting quality
- Proprietary technology and made in Italy
- Highly reliable laser sources
- Use of linear motors
- Compact and not bulky layout
- The fastest automatic table change in the market
- Bespoke configurations
- Systems for processing of large-sized surfaces, too
Advantages of laser technology for the advertising sector:
- Reduction in processing time and no material waste
- Polished and finished edges through cutting of acrylic materials (much used in the advertising field)
- Accurate cutting with perfect edges with no finish required
- Low operating costs and consumption
- High repeatability of processing
- Infinite possible treatments with different shapes and formats as well as types of engraving
- Remote processing with no risk of deforming the material, thus guaranteeing the high quality of cutting
Which materials are suitable for laser processing?