High-performance laser machines for industry
The Cutlite Penta laser systems for cutting of metals, plastics and wood are developed to better meet the manufacturing needs of industry.
The high speed of processing coupled with the user-friendliness of the laser machines streamline processing time thus increasing the manufacturing rhythm. Laser processing does not require any placing or fixing of the material onto the working table and does not need any tool change; accordingly, the result is immediate finish, with neat and sealed edges and without any necessary further processing.
Saving of time and power sources, thanks to low consumption typical of this technology, makes the laser machines the most effective solution in both productive and environmental terms.
FIND OUT OUR TAILORED LASER SYSTEMS FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
Cutting-edge technology and bespoke configurations for your organization
All of the Cutlite Penta laser machines are in-house developed, including the design phase as well as the final configuration, guaranteeing highly innovative and unique solutions for our customers.
The laser systems we have devised include special systems for large-sized processing and extremely versatile 5-axis systems.
For sheet metal cutting, we deliver the latest-generation fiber laser systems, with very high-power laser sources: we guarantee excellent cutting quality for up to 35-40mm thickness.
Advantages of the Cutlite Penta laser machines:
- Very high-speed processing
- Laser sources up to 20kW power
- High-technology cutting head with autofocus system
- The fastest automatic table change in the market
- Use of linear motors
- 3D processing in space, with robot and 5-axis system
- Compact layout that is easy to integrate with manufacturing contexts
- Special systems for cutting of large-sized surfaces
- User-friendly front-end software
All advantages of laser technology for the industrial sector:
- Precise and sealed unfrayed edges
- No waste material
- Reduction of manufacturing time and costs
- Low power consumption
- Distance processing with no risk for the material
- No tool wear
Which materials are suitable for laser processing?